The Highest Quality Clinical Services
At IMWell Health, the quality of our healthcare services make our clinics exceptional but we truly differentiate ourselves as extraordinary providers by the way our services are delivered.
Our on-site and multi-employer clinics offer a variety of healthcare services. While additional services may be available at individual clinics, the primary care services listed below are offered at virtually all of our clinics. For more information about the IMWell Health difference, visit the Producing Results and Clinic Benefits pages.
Primary patient care services include:
- Treatment of common illnesses and minor injuries
- Diagnosis and treatment of common diseases including chronic disease evaluation, monitoring, and care management
- Access to wellness programs, life style coaching and motivation (weight loss, smoking cessation, disease management, etc.)
- Preventative care and comprehensive physical exams (age appropriate physicals, routine gynecological exams, etc.)
- Diagnostic testing and screenings including on-site general lab work
- Minor procedures and wound care to include suturing, simple biopsies and EKGs
- Assistance with tailoring prescription medications to improve medical treatment and save money
- Administration of adult immunizations and vaccinations
- Utilization of Electronic Medical Records with referral management and e-prescribing to the pharmacy of choice
- Coordination of health fairs or other wellness programs
- Automated appointment reminders
Chronic Disease Management
Our primary care providers are extremely effective at becoming your front line defense against chronic disease, resulting in not only changed lives, but also reduced costs. Overall, our clients had a twenty percent decrease in the cost of managing chronic conditions. IMWH will work with patients to properly manage their chronic conditions to decrease the frequency of high cost claimants.
- Diabetic members who use IMWH cost 25% less per member per year (PMPY) and are 7.5 times more likely to be compliant in their diabetes management*
- Members diagnosed with hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol) who use IMWH cost 32% less PMPY and are 6.5 times more likely to be compliant in their disease management*
- Members diagnosed with hypertension who use IMWH cost 33% less PMPY*
The Partnership to Fight Chronic Disease reports that 75% of all healthcare expenses are used to treat chronic conditions.
*This data represents a third-party study of IMWH clients’ actual claims cost between January 2012 and December 2014.
Our Medical Team
IMWell Health is committed to the continual improvement and efficiency of our primary care services. We are pleased to show the health providers on our team who are exceeding standards in care. Click here to learn more about our medical professionals.